Pakedge SE-Series unmanaged switches are a staple in networks of all sizes, offered in various port counts, port orientations and PoE models. The SE-Series combine plug and play ports with gigabit switching performance, Pakedge reliability, and sleek AV style aesthetics.
They are ideal for use in smaller and simple networks that don’t require advanced traffic management features, such as traffic segmentation, priority or Pakedge Zones™. SE-Series switches can also be used as an “edge” device downstream of a managed switch. This allows the managed switch to segment traffic while the unmanaged switch provides extra plug and play ports directly at the point of use.
- Auto Detect PoE/PoE+ devices
- Auto Detect Port Speeds
- Plug and Play Ports
- Fanless thermal design
- High throughput gigabit plugs and play ports designed for AV streaming.
- Non shared Fiber ports on select switches
- Front and rear port orientation models
- Eight 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) Ethernet Ports
- 4 PoE ports or 2 PoE+ ports
- UPnP for plug and play installation - no configuration required
- Compact design
- Architectural aesthetics